AIM OF THE FUNCTION:
Achieving project objectives by planning and evaluating activities. Responsible from start to finish for a good and thorough execution of the project and the implementation of changes.
MAIN ROLES ICT PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
Carries out advice and implementation assignments for Commerce.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing projects from and on behalf of the Sales department.
- Provides insight into the business demand of potential customers and translates this into a suitable IT solution.
- Draws up project plans, budgets and schedules together with the engineers and is responsible for time planning and prioritization.
- Reports per phase to both the customer and the Commercial Manager and ensures final approval before the next project phase starts.
- Works according to procedures and guidelines for project-based work, takes initiatives that lead to optimization of the (primary) processes and optimal use and deployment of the (operational) system.
- Assesses and balances risks, time and money against project change proposals, which can deliver benefits or savings, but also threaten project success.
- Maintains contacts that influence the project, at all levels both within and outside the project boundaries, with the aim of realizing the project.
- Gives advice to potential customers about storage, server and data center management.
- Focuses on consultancy activities by advising clients in the field of the ICT basic infrastructure required for the use of data center services.
- Is responsible for setting up and developing the architecture for various customers during the pre-sales phase.
- Develops the architecture guidelines and principles for the sales department as a baseline for the products/services.
- Is responsible for translating architecture standards/guidelines and principles into workable solutions.
- Advises on changes in the customers IT environment.
- Perform all activities related to the position.
EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge at a HBO/WO academic level.
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar position.
- Oral and written profiency in Dutch and English.
- Proficient and experience with MPI/Prince 2 and Microsoft Office.
- Results oriented
- Eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Resistant to stress
- Personal leadership
- Organisational sensitivity
- Decision-making ability
- Oral proficiency